Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Tech Tip: Canvas Mobile App

During the first week of classes this semester, I went ahead and downloaded the mobile Canvas app on my iPhone so that I could have access to it even when I didn't have my laptop with me. I did not have any problems with the installation. I really only use the mobile Canvas app to check my grades. I receive emails about any grade updates that I get on Canvas, so if I am on the go and running errands, I can just check any grade updates on my phone through the app!

1 comment:

  1. I love the canvas app. Unfortunately this is my only class that is on canvas this year. I like canvas so much more than D2L because it marks things off your list once you do them. It makes it easier to keep up with and doesn't make you second guess rather you have done an assignment or not. I have greatly enjoyed the app and can't wait till my other classes move to Canvas.

    ReplyDelete