Thursday, December 8, 2016

Class Improvements

Overall, I think this class has been structured very successfully. However, nothing is absolutely perfect of course, so if I had to suggest some improvements, I would say to:

Expand on the Story Planning Option: I think it is a great idea to incorporate the Story Planning Option because it gives students who are not used to writing very much a chance to write out their thoughts and plans for their next story. I am used to writing so I can typically sit down and just write an entire story, but I know that other students might not be able to do the same. By planning out the next story, students are able to get some clarity and be more comfortable writing their next story.

Change Review Weeks to Planning Weeks: I also think that this is a perfect new idea to change in the class. Although it is important to review what we have done, I think students would benefit more by planning what they are going to do in the future. This way students can figure out what to do next, what they need to do to get certain points, and how they can stay on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment