Friday, August 26, 2016

Reading Options

Ancient Greece - Homer's Iliad: I learned about this in my Latin class in high school so I figured it would be interesting to actually read more about it.

Ancient Middle East - Ancient Egypt: One of my favorite things to learn about is tales of gods and goddesses, but I only learned about Greek and Roman gods and goddesses, so I would like to learn about the Egyptian gods and goddesses. 




African Tales - Nigeria: I love animals, so when I saw that this talked about animals I was immediately intrigued. 

Specific Tribes - Inuit (Eskimo): This one focuses on tales of the polar world, which I don't know much about, which is why I chose it. I'm wanting to read and learn more about folk tales that I don't know anything about, so I'm excited to read about these in a month or so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment