Sunday, August 28, 2016

Starting the Semester


(Calvetica Calendar (iPhone 4) by: Junya Ogura)


My best advice for getting organized for the whole semester is to write all of the due dates for classes in either a calendar, planner, or phone calendar. I personally use the calendar app on my phone/laptop because I have really bad handwriting, so it helps me keep everything nice and neat. I am in 4 other classes, so it helps me to have everything color-coded in my calendar. For example, I have made this course's color blue, so everything on my calendar relating to this class will be colored blue. Having everything readily available on my phone and laptop helps me stay on top of all of my assignments and knowing when they are due every week!


2 comments:

  1. I actually had the same tip in my blog as well! Writing everything down has always been a great way for me to stay organized and sane throughout the semester. Also I completely agree with the color-coding add in. I just feel like a way more productive person even if the actual task doesn't get done. Nonetheless, I really enjoyed your tip and cannot wait for more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you on writing everything down somewhere. I use a planner and cross things off as I finish them. So far this semester, I haven’t found a planner which has caused me to feel stressed out. I will be getting one at the bookstore today when I pick up books. Without my planner, I am completely lost.

    ReplyDelete