Sunday, September 18, 2016

Feedback Focus


("Swiss Railway Clock via Wikimedia Commons)

The following list is how I would rank the three strategies in terms of their usefulness:
1. Copy-and-Delete
2. Reading Out Loud
3. Use a Timer

I was very surprised by the way these different strategies impacted my reading. For the Reading Out Loud strategy, I was able to really focus on what I was reading. For the Copy-and-Delete strategy, I was able to write down my thoughts as I was reading the stories. For the Use a Timer strategy, I was able to stay on track with the clock. I will definitely utilize the Copy-and-Delete method in the future. I would avoid using the Use a Timer method because I was more stressed about focusing on the time than I was actually paying attention to the story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment